Pelvic Floor and Core workshop
Pelvic floor and core health workshop
This workshop is for ALL women, particularly if you have carried a baby. Our pelvic floor and core strength is pushed to it’s limits carrying children. Leakage is very common in mothers, but it does not have to be your normal. It can also become a reality for women entering into and beyond the menopause. It’s never too late to do something about it.
We will look at why training and down training the core and pelvic floor is so important for you to function optimally in your daily life.
Come and join me for an online webinar to find out what your pelvic floor and core does. What happens when it doesn’t work as you would like it to, and how best to look after it for life.
Symptoms of a dysfunctional pelvic floor and core:
Who is it for?
- Any woman can attend, especially if you have carried a baby.
- The workshop is also helpful if you are years postnatal and will still benefit from the information.
- Any woman who is peri to post menopausal. One of the big reasons for elderly women going into a care home is due to incontinence. You can do something about that now.
- Any female who is athletic or competes in high impact sports.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions or perhaps you would just prefer to listen and take it all in. It will be relaxed and i’m sure there will be plenty of giggles along the way.
If you have any questions regarding the workshop please feel free to contact me.
Live online through zoom
This is a donations based workshop, so give what you can, if you can. All proceeds are going to Petals Charity. The Baby loss counselling service. If you would like to learn a little more about them please visit here.
If you would like to make a donation whether you attend or not please click the following link which will take you to my Just giving page.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Pelvic Floor and Core Webinar
- This will be a relaxed talk, all questions welcome.