Pregnancy| Postnatal |Peri & Post menopausal | Pelvic floor and core rehab | Diastasis | C-section recovery | Massage | Barre | On Demand workouts
I’m Nikki, a mother, Women’s Wellness Coach and owner of OptiMum P.T. in Cambridge.
I first started working in the fitness industry in 2000 after finishing my degree in Dance Performance. Sports and fitness have always been my passion, so after working as a dancer it felt like a natural progression to move into Personal Training. I worked with clients one to one and as a manager in several studios in London. I instructed classes from Spinning to Body Balance and couldn’t get enough! After 7 years of teaching back to back classes and clients, my body became fatigued and so I decided I needed a change. I retrained as a PE and Dance teacher with an aim to inspire children to look after their bodies and find joy in movement.
Our health, fitness & wellbeing services:
At OptiMum I offer a variety of services all aimed towards improving the health and fitness of women. Whether you are pregnant, have given birth or are now heading towards the menopause I can help you.
I offer in person, as well as online classes and programmes for:
- New mums
- Women experiencing pelvic floor dysfunction
- Women wanting to improve their diastasis (tummy gap) function
- Women recovering from c-section or hysterectomy
- Women who are peri-post menopausal
- Busy women who can’t make live classes but don’t want to miss out on working out in their own time
- All women who wish to bring some fun to their health and fitness regime
Get social with OptiMum:
To find out what’s happening with OptiMum and Barre Class follow us on instagram and Facebook.
Our client's say:
" My pelvic floor strength improved immensely, and I can even run again!"