Come and join me
If you are 35 and above this workshop is for you. The menopause is a unique experience for every woman.
Come and spend a morning talking about what happens in the peri- menopause and beyond, and what you can do to support yourself through this phase in your life, in a relaxed and supportive environment.
This workshop covers what every woman needs to know about this inevitable life stage. I aim to use my knowledge, experience and practical skills to educate and empower women about the menopause.
What i’ll cover
- What is the menopause and what are the initial symptoms? It’s not all about hot flushes and mood swings.
- What can you do yourself in your 40’s to help?
- What are the most important life style changes you can make right now?
- What you can do about improving stress and sleep?
- What exercise to do in your 40’s to help with the menopause?
You will leave knowing what the options are and empowered to take action straight away.
Nikki Baring: A women’s Health and Fitness coach, specialising in pelvic floor health and women’s wellness.
The Menopause can be an empowering time in our lives but often gets a really bad rep. I hope this workshop will shed some light on how amazing it can be, how you can support yourself and where to go if you need any extra help.
“Midlife is when the universe gently places her hands upon your shoulders, pulls you close, and whispers in your ear: I’m not screwing around”. Brene Brown
Frequently asked questions
- Is there parking at the venue?
Yes, you can park on street ( but must get a ticket via the machine or App Redde) . Or you can park in Madingley Road park and ride which is a short walk up the road to the centre.
- What do I need to bring.
A notepad and pen and comfortable clothes that allow gentle movement as we will do some relaxation exercises to finish.
- What time is the event?
The workshop starts at 10am
- Do I need to be going through the peri- menopause to come?
No, all women are welcome.
- Venue Address & Directions
Storey’s Field CentreEddington Ave, Cambridge CB3 1AA